Many organizations are working to protect your right to make your own decisions about pregnancy, having a baby, birth control and abortion. If you think your reproductive rights have been violated, contact the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU).
The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) in California
- Northern California: 415-621-2488 or www.aclunc.org
- Southern California: 213-977-5253 or www.aclusocal.org
- San Diego: 619-232-2121 or www.aclusandiego.org
If you have questions about maternity leave or think you’ve been treated unfairly at school or at work because you’re pregnant, nursing, or parenting, here are some places to get advice and legal help.
Equal Rights Advocates
- 800-839-4372 or www.equalrights.org
California Women’s Law Center
- 323-951-1041 or www.cwlc.org